cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay says 100% satisfaction, guarantee and refund is Fake and Baseless

jjingar
Community Member

When customer paid to ebay and customer received electronic item with manufacturing defect. Who is responsibile ? I received Lava iris 460 mobile manufacturing defective piece on 8th sept, registered refund claim same day. Later submitted DO letter to all ebay authorities. Called tall free staff who did not want to understand nor resolved my issue, instead asked me to goto seller or goto hell and do your own with manufacturing defective device... ?

Now, if you take money and send defective piece and you betray customer saying goto repairer or seller, your duty is over because it is under manufacturing waranty.  Who bears all expenses, cost, time and money as spent for more than 15 days for this defective piece.  Courier charges is Rs. 500 to 2000 for sending the product.  Seller says you sell it out or send to them..

Is this justifiable and matches with your ebay policy of 100% satisafaction, replacement and refund.

No.... you don't even dare to answer nor taking corrective action despite customer abusing you for your malafied intention of selling products under manufacturing  warranty with defective products.

My  claim id 37307513697 refund id 641757

Bharat Jingar 9898728075

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Same experience . My message below
In the web pages of EBAY you may see a monogram saying 100% SATISFACTION, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND which is a fraudulant message to attract the customer. In the past buyer supposed to confirm the receipt of the item. Now the courier tracking is the confirmation for them. They are not bothered about the customer confirmation.I am still not clear about SATISFACTION. IS IT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OR EBAY? Since about 6 months the services are very very poor.The customer care repeat the same message as if it is prerecorded. Even though EBAY says you can contact the supervisor which will never happens. You will get a stock answer "the supervisor will contact you within 2 hrs., or 2 days" which is not going to happen
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes same with me........... no replacement, no refund and not give coupon that ebay committed on 26th Septembet 2014. I also lost my money with damage product.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply