ebay Saller frauds and scam saller

bachsarm
Community Member

Hello eBay, As eBay is a reputed portal for purchase and sale so i have a trust in your portal..But i have a very very bad experience for purchase I purchase one product  Name of items::nokia e72 cell phone but when i receive this phone i realized that i was very badly cheated by this seller because he send the items which is refurbished one battery is duplicate and headphone is local one .And No Bill Any Document proof for buying. How eBay allow this kindly of seller to sell any product in his portal i don't know. But i want my my full refund and want eBay to take care of this and take action against this seller and let me know the details other wise i personal escalate all this matter to Consumer Court saying both eBay and seller involved in this kindly of manipulation.. So finally i want to eBay to take action that seller and help me to get my full refund. Stop this scam .. As i have a very bad experience by your portal so kindly take car of all this .illegal activity in which both ebay and seller are involved else i force to escalate this matter to higher level of authority

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0