eBay voucher

avmehta911
Community Member
hi all i have just received an eBay voucher. my question is do they work? i m not sure...thats why still haven't used them...just want to know whether somebody has recently used and they have worked or not???
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

eBay voucher

suresh_sksj
Community Member
Hi all, it does work, i've done 4 purchases using the discount coupons, i prefer to use the coupons that say Rs 300 off or say Rs 500 off, that way it reduces that much from the total of the item value.
Do this:
1 Add the item to ur Shopping cart,
2 Click "Proceed to pay" button
3 Next page, Click "Confirm Order"
4 Next page "Enter the EBAY voucher 10 digit code" and click Apply (ensure the coupon's valididy is current and not expired) Expired coupons dont work even after re-issued by EBAY if the coupon number is same to the expired one but with a different validity date. The only solution to this issue is to try some other VALID coupon number.
5 The next page will display the reduced value to be paid net of discount coupon value, use Credit card or net banking to pay the balance, IMP : DO NOT interupt the payment process while the payment is being processed, "DONT" click refresh button or back button of the browser. Wait for the payment process to finish. Sometimes it takes a longer time depending on ur connection speed and server response, the EABY site Databse is Oracle based and sometimes the system response is "quite slow" from the Oracle DB.
"Patience is Virtue"
All the best
Message 21 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

arvindgurha
Community Member
I got a ebay gift voucher for 10% discount and it also says on buying for above Rs.1000/, 2GB USB will be given free. I have used the voucher, but not sure whether I will receive 2GB Pen Drive or not. till the completion of the transaction it did not mention anything about the 2DB pen drive.
Message 22 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

afreenpalak
Community Member
How do i get ebay gift vouchers?
Can some body help me?
Message 23 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

afreenpalak
Community Member
?:| please some body tell me how do i get ebay gift voucher?
Message 24 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hi, The trick to keep on getting ebay Discount vouchers is to register some new accounts. It has been observed that ebay normally sends Discount vouchers to encourage new users to buy on ebay India.
Message 25 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

afreenpalak
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ž I am a new user of ebay only, but i didn't get any vouchers to buy....,,, please somebody help how to get ebay vouchers.? ?:|
Message 26 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

onemanarmy3
Community Member
do you have a code to give away... i need one now now now
Message 27 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

abhishekpradhanic
Community Member
I VE GOT A 20% TO MAX OF RS. 1000 DISCOUNT CODE FROM ICICI CREDIT CARD ON REGISTERING WITH THE EBAY.IN. BUT AFTER I REGISTERED AND PUT THE CODE IT SAYS CODE HAS EXPIRED. PLS ADVISE THE ACTUAL EXPIRED DATE FOR THE CODE AS PER THE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT IFS 31MAY2010
Message 28 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

amarsu
Community Member
I used it several times and it works.No doubt about this.
Message 29 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

balaganesh2010
Community Member
how i can get ebay gift voucher... im serious in buyin a product.. nw lookin for gift vouchers....
Message 30 of 50
latest reply