eBay voucher

avmehta911
Community Member
hi all i have just received an eBay voucher. my question is do they work? i m not sure...thats why still haven't used them...just want to know whether somebody has recently used and they have worked or not???
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

eBay voucher

lol...i saw date of original post after i replied.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 11 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

salim.kadri.12345
Community Member
i received a voucher & its valid uptil 25th aug'09. but when i tried to use it to purchase a mobile, it was showing voucher is expired. although i didnt used it or didnt the date is passed. how its expired??????????
Message 12 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

gr8vishal07
Community Member
HEllo I have recived 15% off voucher and i tried to purchase but it shows that voucher has expired :(.
SO i tired two more vouchers got from my friend but it says voucher has expired ....these all vouchers has 25th Aug Expiry date. I think Ebay is just making fool to buyers. [:(]X-(
Message 13 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

vikas.shrotriya
Community Member
no
Message 14 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

The reason why the voucher is not working is because the earlier voucher was of the same number as the present one,
some people have got same number vouchers again. See images below:

Voucher sent on 6th August 2009:-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Voucher sent on 20th August 2009:-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IN BOTH CASES VOUCHER NUMBER IS THE SAME

************************************ Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 15 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

beyondinvisiblex
Community Member
So, is Ebay going to send out replacement vouchers? I too tried to use my voucher and got the message that it has expired (3 days before actual expiry date).
Message 16 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

tech_savv
Community Member
Yes, ebay is just fooling customers by sending expired vouchers. I planned a purchase when i received a 10% discount coupon but when i tried to use it on 22nd Aug, it said the voucher has expired whereas in the email expiry date was mentioned as 25th Aug.

I raised this issue with cust care but as usual they had nothing but false assurance that your issue will be solved 'very soon'.

If it was really meant for use, they should reissue it immediately.
Message 17 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

reach2kapils
Community Member
Hi, I have received many vouchers & they all worked. This is the 1st time I'm listening that they don't work. Cheers!!!:-)
Message 18 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

There seems to be an error becuase of which wrong coupons were delivered to some buyers.
Please reach out to our customer support team here and they will help you with the correct coupon code.

Thanks & Regards,
Sapana
Message 19 of 50
latest reply

eBay voucher

saini6002
Community Member
please send me some latest working discount coupons as I am buying a mobile phone from ebay.
thanks in advance
Message 20 of 50
latest reply