cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

eBay fails to Communicate effectively with their customers

Hello,

I am a buyer from Hyderabad. My experience with eBay is going bad to worst. My frist few purchase came to me without much hussle. But recently I am facing issues of non fulfillment and its a very bad customer experience on eBay platform. I recently placed an order for a mobile. Its been struck with eBay's lazzy logistic team since week. Even their customer support on phone and chat sucks no one have any information why the order is struck and when it will be shipped. The funny part is the customer support suggest me to file a claim for not received but I want my order, I need the dam phone. I dont know if this writing will help me in getting the order as is already been 10 working days with no movement on the order. Seller, eBay being non responsive.

Can someone help me in reaching out to the logistic team directly so that I can directly get the information from them as its really annoying to be just patently waiting for nothing.

Would request the member to help me in closing this with eBay.

Any help is much appreciated

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay fails to Communicate effectively with their customers

kroy522013
Community Member

Ebay.in CS is the most non responsive team. They never check the complaints and after just receiving the complaint, never again write or resolve it. The rules are set as per laws of the land but only rules followed by CS is silence, the issue shows it is open continously and then eternal silence without time **bleep** resolution as rules state. Unless they state the even erring officials, who are found to be faulty will be brought to book, things will not move forward and ebay.in will become a junk e-commerce site. The worse part is, they never reply or check the comments and hardly cares for the buyer. To ebay.in it is just another fool,Man MadMan Sad who has parted with his hard earned money. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply