cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Guarantee* claim - 1868684 has been resolved

mayupandy
Community Member

Pm i have FIR to Surat Rander Police Station for 

Ebay Selling Product #Stolen #Duplicate #China Product Say Original and Genuine Product, I have also Provide Proof for Police Station, No any support Ebay Company and Seller. Sellar not Pickup my Phone and no any mail calling sms communication. Ebay force me Arrange reverse Pickup, and close my claim. i am warn to Ebay Company and seller any injuries in my boddy only two person 1. Ebay and 2. Seller responsible. every time presser to me for reverse pickup, u have not reverse pickup no refund to me .

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay Guarantee* claim - 1868684 has been resolved

vabo4177
Community Member

same happening to me.. Ebay arranged reverse pickup but never get it done.. then all of sudden asked me to send the product to seller despite the agreement between seller, myself and ebay that ebay would get the product first inspect it and then send it to seller..

now Ebay told me to send the product directly to seller which I did and not to be surprise the cheater seller komal told me that the product is broken.. (that is why I was not sending the product to seller directly)

Ebay told me that once I would send the product to seller they would re-open my claim but they lied and never re-opened.. now they are saying once if i write to seller asking my refund they would open my claim despite if seller would deny the refund..

why such politics.. I know ebay you now want to permantently close my case once seller would deny the refund.. but why are you lying and making customers fool and cheating them??

if I had to ask seller my refund why the hell I would have take product covering Ebay guarantee???

Message 2 of 2
latest reply