contact number???

rakki_appu2
Community Member
hi fellows....
is anyone aware of any contact numbers for Ebay, where we can check the status of the order that we have placed, there is no information to contact the seller..
please help me:-(
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

contact number???

leheretique
Community Member
Hi, my name is Amit and I have paid online to buy a pair of shoes. I just want to know how long does it take for a delivery to happen from Maharastra to Andhra Pradesh? Also, is there a customer care number of Ebay in the event of the seller not delivering? The seller is also not replying despite repeated messages from ebay and a mail to the given id of the seller. Can anyone help me?
Message 2 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Amit,

If you are located in a city then you may get the Item in 2-3 days after the Seller has dispatcheds the Item.

In case your location is remote then it may take 10-14 days.

But the most important is that you Seller remains in touch with you.

You have paid your hard earned money to him and you shouldn't have the fear to loose it.

ebay protects the Buyer from any frauds upto Rs.50,000 in case you have paid online through Paisapay.

Just go through the buyer protection step by step through this link. Keep in mind that if any step is missed out on TIME ..... you may loose your money.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

For any other help you may write back.

indconcepts .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear rakki_appu2 ,

To contact ebay you may write through Contact Us Form.

Or you may use LIVE CHAT.

To contact the Seller follow this....

Click Advance search on top right side of the page.

click Find Contact Information on the left side of the page under Members

Enter Enter User ID of member

Enter Item number of the item you are trading with the above member

Click Search.

You will receive the telephone number of the Seller in your mail box immidiately.

regards

indconcepts .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

hangme1410
Community Member
I would like to inform indconcepts that the buyer protection on this site is a sham and does not help the buyer at all. They will ask for copy of a cheque which has been encashed because unlike the regular agenciew where your bank statement suffices ebay does nt have any trust in the buyer. Also they will ask for appraiser to check the item which I accept but will not give you any details of where to find such a person. So wish you all the best if you go through this method cause you will anyway not get any money.
Message 5 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

francris01
Community Member
I need to know who I can contact in respect to fraudalent activities. A buyer I met through E-bay asked me to use an outside escrow company called square-transactions.net. I registered with the company and secured the buyer secured the money. I sent the ring valued at $9000 to Spain and have not heard anything from the seller or the escrow company. Who may I call? You may write me an e-mail at gettysburg91120001@yahoo.com
Message 6 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

hemanth727
Community Member
I have the same issue.. I ordered an item and I donno when it would arrive. Is there a way to contact the seller?
Message 7 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

avtvin
Community Member
I am struggling to get contact numbers for ebay for the last one week to buy a gift for my baby
Message 8 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

avtvin
Community Member
How can i get a learning Booster seat chair from Fisher price Learning Booster Seat

Product: : H4825 through eBay
Message 9 of 41
latest reply

contact number???

amritpal5588
Community Member
Hi Friends,
Message 10 of 41
latest reply