changing shipping address

mad_viju
Community Member

While placing order for Pradeep's science biology class-x part-iii (item number:261293753966) with seller.  a wrong default address was selected by mistake as shipping address.  Now that address is not existing.  I wish to change the shipping address to my own address (which is correctly updated now).  If change of shipping address is not possible, I wish to cancell my order so that I can place a fresh order with correct address.  Please help me.  Thank You.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

First of all, you should contact the ebay selling team @ 18002093229 regarding this matter and if they allow, you can ask the seller to send you your item at your changed address.

Because the seller can't ship at any address other than the one which is provided by the buyer with the paisapay on his own, as it is against ebay's policy. So you should talk to the ebay cc and if the transaction is under the powership, then send one mail to the ebay logistic team at the email inlogistic@ebay.com

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

First of all, you should contact the ebay selling team @ 18002093229 regarding this matter and if they allow, you can ask the seller to send you your item at your changed address.

Because the seller can't ship at any address other than the one which is provided by the buyer with the paisapay on his own, as it is against ebay's policy. So you should talk to the ebay cc and if the transaction is under the powership, then send one mail to the ebay logistic team at the email inlogistic@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply