cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bought a samsung exclaim m550 mob, not working in india.

uttam13197
Community Member

friends,

I UTTAM PRAKASH GUPTA, was looking for a cdma smart phone.after searching at eBay,i saw at "option from USA" listing of sprint Samsung exclaim m550 cdma phone. there is no any extra details except features.i like its price 5748/-in comparison to features and bought this phone at 08/03/2011 via paisa pay.after one day there was a doubt in my mind "is this phone will work in India or not?"i mailed to seller about this doubt by using "ask a question" option 2 times.but i did not get any response.i received this mobile after a long time at 3rd of April of current month.i was very excited but with doubt of question i opened courier box.phone was really good to see.then suddenly i saw there was no any uim or Sim slot in it.i called to seller,they said consult to ebay customer care for know about handset.i called to ebay customer care they said that this is CDMA without sim handset.pl go to reliance service provider to get number.next day i went to reliance world,they said this phone is locked by sprint network of usa.unlock this then come.again i called to ebay customer care,they said pl consult any local mobile software professional to unlock.i went to a-highly recommended professional of mobile in patna.he kept my mobile n say come after 2 days.i again went to that professional after 3 days.then they said "impossible to unlock this mobile"there is high quality of software programming security in this mobile.then i again went to a another professional. after 2 days he also told the same.i again phoned to eBay customer care & seller but they r only saying again consult with different professional.now i open a case against that seller through resolution center.and watching what happened ahead...but i think i have cheated by that seller.there is some question:-----

->why USA network based phone is listing on eBay India?
->why there is no any clear cut details that this phone is unlocked via sprint network of USA.
->after payment when i was asking 2 times to seller the same question,why they did not respond me?.

i think they know all things.and want to cheat some body.
now u all suggest me what i do now?
what i do with this phone?

pl help me?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

bought a samsung exclaim m550 mob, not working in india.

hemraj2014
Community Member

I also suffer from the same problem

Message 2 of 2
latest reply