Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay’s “100% guarantee” is indeed a joke.

I bought a PC. I was expecting a complete computer. I received only CPU, keyword and mouse, monitor was missing. I raied claim for missing part. They say, we do not cover this in 100% guarantee.Ebay’s “100% guarantee” is indeed a joke. By: Akhil @ A ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective Product Delivered and not refunding

Dear Sirs,I am a customer of ebay India for more then 5 years and was very much satisfied with the services of the company. But from last few months I observed some changes in your Customer approach. This changed approach I would like to bring in you...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get Refunds from ebay

Friends. The true power of forums can only be leveraged if we collectively share out experiences on how to get refunds from ebay whcih they have held back for such a long time. My plight is similar to others - refund promised - been over a month now ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does E-bay Guarantee scheme really protect buyers?

Recently, on 9th Nov. 2014 I bought an I-ball 10.1 inch tablet on E-bay from an Indore-based seller. I paid for the item using Paisapay. The product carried Manufacturer Warranty as applicable. Upon receiving the tablet I found that the packing holog...

Product Received in Damaged condition

Product ID: 321532236990Paisa Pay ID: 37456645620We purased Micromax 40"LED TV from ebay. We have received the product in damaged condition. We have contacted the ebay & seller. Seller M/S Viviteks, Chennai has responded to replace the TV before that...

Custom Clearence

Hi! I want to buy some circuit boards for rc modles from china through ebay.com. And these will cost about $150. Do i have to pay custom duty. If yes should i go to the custom offce myself? I live in a distant town of Assam. Also i want to know in wh...

SALES TAX

I purchased an item (Nikon L330 Black camera). I tracked the item through and it is arrived on 22/11/14 and I requested the item to deliver they informed that the sales tax is not deducted proerly so we are goin to resend the item to the seller back....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Buying

Hello sir,On 14th Oct I have purchase some electronic goods under the price if $80. Seller have claimed that the items are reached to Indian customs. Can you please guide me what should I do now to clear all of the products out. I mean its almost a m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful