Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay cheated me 2 times

At first I bought a Phone from this cheated eBay, but i recieved a phone with screen is not working. Then I send back to the seller and he gave me a used phone. The battery and mic are also not working sometimes. And it is also restarting itself some...

SMS process and Do not disturb

I tried to bu an item and it tells me, "This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements. You are unable to buy this item because: You haven't gone through the SMS process. To buy the item you ...

Beware on buying on ebay !! eGuarentee claim nightmare !

Hi, I purchased a Magic Bullet item on 07/01/12. Once I received the item I realized that the quality was not good enough and one of the piece was broken in transit. I launched a guarantee claim on 13th Jan. I did not receive a response for 20 days. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return declined.

My paypaisa Id-46032043059.I had applied for return but they declined.I went to center but they are not accepting it.So please refund the money.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by Ebay seller

HI,I have a complaint on seller with respect to order PaisaPay ID 45579460474. Please follow the below information.1. I have received the package.2. I have informed the seller that the product is not working as published by the seller.3. Seller told ...

Used product shipped

Hi,I am Sunny Kishore,I purchased -iBall Compbook Flip X5 Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop, 11.6", Atom, 2GB, 32GB, Win 10Transaction date: 10 Sep 2017Item ID: 152453881014Seller ID: Seller shipped used or refurbished product that listed as new one when I p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount need to refund

I ordered this product before 13 days but still i didn't receivedI called several times to courier office but still i didn't got any solution, Finally i called to Ebay , they told to apply claimMy paisa pay id is 45961840304

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful