Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No action against claim

I got an ultrasonic machine from global eBay which costs 18000 as I plugged the machine it was out of service despite of following all the mentioned instructions the machine didn't work. When I claimed sending images the claim was closed stating that...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hi admin

on 5/2/14 i seen a product on ebay to gift it on 12/2/2015 and it was showing that it is supposed to be delivered on 9/2/15 at the given pin code address, i was both happy and surprised to see its fast delivery,but as soon as i made the payment its s...

FRAUD SELLER + FRAUD EBAY TEAM

Hi , I was recently duped with a fake Samsung meory card that doesnt work ! When i raised a claim the call centre executive said that he will resolve it. And now i got an email saying it has been resolved ! What rubbish is this ? Is EBAY FrAUD ? I'll...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

counterfeit products

I have bought a USB drive just 8 months back. it is having a problem now. When I contacted Transcend, they informed me that it is a counterfeit product. Seller was offering warranty but for that I need support of E bay. no information is available on...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

returning of item after raising calim

sir, if ebay told me to send item back to seller, and i do ship original items too, and now if seller falsely claims that he has received wrong item or non working item. than what safety do i have ????

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful