Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who wants to buy on eBay? Contact me. I will tell you how they sell you fake products online.

eBay is one of the worst websites i have ever encountered. They will sell you products which look exactly like their original counter parts. The differences are so subtle that you won't be able to point out the fake one by looking. The difference is ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

In Consumer court against ebay for wrong listing

The item says that the item has been covered under ebay guarentee. But my claim has been rejected on ground that it is not covered under ebay guarentee. Seller and Ebay has fooled me. Thanks to Ebay for its excellent services.....See you in the consu...

Lost/Stolen in transit

Hi y'all ebayers I ordered an item from a seller in Mumbai. He wasnt particularly communicative, and even when he received my payment promptly, he took atleast 5-6 days to dispatch it. I finally received the package today, after a delay of ten days, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bought a product which stopped working in 2 days. Can I claim for refund or replacement?

Hello, I recently bought an LG G2 on ebay India from a power seller. I received the product and it worked for a couple of days and then the display of the device stopped working. The seller already mentioned that the device is not covered under warra...