Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I am suffering after buying from ebay

I am actually suffering after purchasing from ebay. 38549734485- paisay pay id 881681 - claim id I ordered Xiaomi power bank and they gave me duplicate one. I asked for refund the money, I couriered the item but seller instead of collecting the item,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

need solutions

Using hp laptop....need to install Bluetooth & memory card reader driver...will driver pack solution 14.8 software cd help this purpose?? Any expert pls guide me to buy it or not..

MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED BUT ORDER NOT CONFIRMED

i was buying item no 181706522800 on 4th of april 2015.after payment of rs 800 through sbi internet banking ( ref no-IG00VEYQQ3 ) an error ocured.i.e i was not redirected to merchant site.money is deducted but order is still not confirmed or refunded...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

kids shoe not returned

I Bought kid shoe for my daughter.by mistake have ordered wrong size but they are not ready to change it. They reject my claim on the basis its my fault. Yes I accept it was my fault but you can able to change. I do shopping with other online site th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to cancel an order?

I have ordered the wrong product from (seller). I would like to know the procedure to cancel my order. Any help would be appreciated

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ebay is the worst ever online selling site

I have not had a worst buying experience on ebay. Ebay does not care about their customers , they do not respond to complaints. I had ordered sugar cheking strips they failed to deliver it for more than 15 days are not redy to provide a refund.. al t...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

how to return item back .

i purchased a lehanga in ebay but they sent wrong color so i want my money back plz helpmei was contact them but they r not responding now

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing Transaction on 18 th March

Payment to Ebay was failed (Bill Desk Order number: #BPT23709225396 Paytm Cash Txn ID A81EB14E6925100A)Happened on 18 thMarch 2015 Time 9:35 AM.Mode of Payment : PayTM Wallet Amount Rs. 4519/-( PayTM cash transactionID:A81EB14E6925100A)Since 19 th I`...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful