Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment issue

Hi, I have tried to pay from my ICICI VISA debit card like 100 times and the payment never goes through. I have already talked to my Bank and everything is fine from there side.

How do i cancel an order AFTER I PAY USING PAISA PAY credit card?

Hey guys i am new ebay user,I usually go to store to buy shirts,I foolishly ordered a XL size shirt worth 450/- instead of buying a 400/- Please can anyone tell me how i can cancel the order.I really dont want that shirt i only ordered it 10 mins ago...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 38 Helpful

Ebay guarantee is just a bad joke.

As per the ebay representative reply ebay does not cover defective item, quality of product, specification of product as described in add. NOW What remains ?ebay is just making fool to customer.I had purchased Blutooth receiver. it had stated in ebay...

refund me

HiI might costumer on ebay I bought item "SONY MDR Q140 HEADSET HANDSFREE HEADPHONE EARPHONE 3.5MM JACK"Colour : BLUE The item I delivered was defected.Kindly help me to get the refund of Rs.254 quickly.

eBay warranty is a Lie

On 25-Feb-2015, I had purchased Prolab Whey Isolate Vanilla Cream 2 lbs (321676540906) from ebay.in. It is supposed to be dissolved in water and then drink. It did not dissolve in water. I complaint to the seller and manufacturer. The seller refused ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My transaction failed but account debited, No information in paisa pay

Yesterday i wanted to make an purchase for an item, i was using my SBI debit card to make the payment but in between transaction the webpage got hanged and the transaction was failed, there were no confirmation or information from paisa pay but when ...

• 9 replies
  • 21 Helpful

eBay Guarantee Claim # 255597 - Refund Status update Please!

Dear eBay Teams, This is regarding the eBay Guarantee Claim # 255597 which was resolved by your team and Refund was approved as on 10th August 2013. Here's the content of the email I received from your customer care executive and nobody has replied b...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Payment conplaint

Hello i was order and after received that order i was not satisfied and then i want my money backYour executive told me he send me coupen what i did not get any coupen