Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Don't buy anything from ebay

Hi buyersDon't buy anything from eBay. I bought a vacuum cleaner it is not working and when I checked with eBay Customer service since warranty is there they are not going to refund the amount. There is no service centre in hyderabad. I can't go to M...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why you have listed a fake products on your site?

I have purchased MI Earphone with you and after delivery I found it fake. I also claimed for the returning but you guys said that this product does not claimed any returning. Why??? Whenever somebody found products in fake condition then he is not ab...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Experience buying from seller <Removed>

I bought an HTC Desire 310 LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly from seller the 2nd of Aug 2017. The item was defective and so I sent it back to the seller after his assurance of a replacement, now 3 months later I haven't received any repla...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment Not received from Bill Desk

Dear Sir, As confirmed by the ebay customer care, the BILLDESK 37663891724, 1231246014 amount is 1799.00 AICI3524149394 20-Nov-14 has sent back to my account, but the payment has not reeived so far. Pl take necessary action on that. ThanksBalaa

• 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Refund against a failed transaction

Date: 15th November, 2017Subject: REFUND AGAINST FAILED TRANSACTIONDear Sir/Madam,This is to inform that I tried to purchase Menow Soft Matte Lipstick, two items from eBay @ Rs.416 on 15th November around 8:30 PM. The amount has been debited from my ...

Help needed in raising a claim

I want to raise a claim against a US based seller. However, I did the payments directly thorugh credit card and I am not registered on PaisaPay. So when I try to raise a claim, it asks for the ID.So how can I raise claim? Directly though customer car...

Fraud product

SCHOLL PEDIEXPRESS it was not the product displayed and had no name. It never worked too. Want a return and refund and the seller should be banned from selling on eBay at the same time eBay should be fined for not verifying product quality and seller...

Fraud Seller

Hi all last week i have buy emporio armani watch, watch received defective, i had contact seller first he support and replace my watch, again he send defective pic, again i called up the seller he told me go to any watch shop and repair the same, and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against Ebay India and its fraud seller

Claim ID: 3190004 Date claim opened: 04-10-2017The item was ordered on 23rd Sept. I waited for 10 days and at last I bought the item from the market. Then it had no use for me. So I decided to cancel the order and raised a claim on 04th October. It w...