Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

custom duty

I purchased a hid kit where it cost $49 n free shping from ebay i want to know. That how much i pay for this if they shipped to india

service of ebay.in & seller lately

I am a regular ebay.in GEB Customer. Till now I hv got good service but of late i hv ordered cavitation rf m/c four times but got refund 3 times and a different item once. Followup emails are NOT ANSWERED.No use calling too ! Could some one fm ebay a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake xiaomi products flooding ebay

I just bought a Xiaomi power bank from ebay and it turned out to be a fake. I saw a lot of power banks listed which are probably fake. Will ebay crack down on these people? This gives a very bad name to ebay.

Octroi Charges for Mumbai

Hi.. I am a resident of Dahisar in Mumbai district. I have ordered a phone worth 30K from a seller in Indore. Would I have to pay octroi charges? IUf yes, then how much would that amount go upto?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay cheated me on delivery time

I have placed this order on 18th and delivery time was shown was latest by 20th...I have pre palnned my summer hlidays and have to leave on 21st in the morning but now ebay seller is saying that he cant deliver item on 20th/today in fact deliver will...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when i will get my order

hi this is to inform you that my name is akshat . i was order power bank on 12/05/2015 date on your website i had paid your amount from airtel money but iam still not receive my order so please send it as posible

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller & ebay cheated me

recently i ordered lenove a 6000 plus on ebay along with original invoice & ear phones for an amount Rs 8500/-, but i received only mobile without invoice & ear phones which he got it from flipcart for MRP 7499/- only. Till now i dint received my ear...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Don't buy product from ebay saller ***

I did buy one product Wireless Switch Board ( Modular Type ) from him with paisa ay id *** but that product this third class then i did returned that product to merchant through professional courier and product is delivered to merchant back now he is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is regarding the item

This is regarding the item # *** (TVS Gold USB Keyboard), PaisaPay ID: *** . Before placing the order and paying for it, I contacted the seller *** to know whether he provides VAT paid bill with the item and he said he provides the bill by default (w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful