Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where to lodge complaint for delayed delivery,defective out of warranty product 201368337090 item

Never Buy on EbayI ordered Apple ipad item # 201368337090.Product was supplied late after my personal follow up with courier agency.I received Apple ipad with defective charger,short supplied accessories and product is out of warranty.This was confir...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A shopping site without product reviews?

A major drawback with eBay is that there are no reviews by past buyers available for a product on the product description page . This makes it difficult for a prospective buyer to buy a product with the confidence that it will be a good one. This abs...

Wrong Product Sent.

Hi, I ordered bench press from ebay india, when i received the item it was totaly different from which i ordered. and there were some parts missing as well. Completely unsatisfied and unhappy with the servisess... Thanks & RegardsHitendra Singh904156...

Seller asking for photo ID and address proof.

I bought a product on ebay. I paid for it on the 1st of June 2014, and today 2nd June 2014, I got a phone call from the seller *** that I should provide them with my photo ID and address proof. The stated reason in the email that I got from them is t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful