Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want Refund

Dear sir, i have bought a item from Ebayfrom the seller: *** Description:REPLACEMENT Touch Screen Digitizer Nokia Lumia 820 WITH FRAME Price:675.00 Rs and my paisa pay ID is: ***i ordered it on 15/07/15 and got it on 20/07/2015 now i m not satisfied ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged and used item and tried calling up the seller but no one picked up the phone. I called up thecustmoer care of ebay and they assured me to resolve in 5...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Continuous payment rejection.

I am using my Nepali debit card to buy things. But when I placed the order I was asked to send debit card's front with exp date hidden and a latest statement. And after 1 day I got message that it was rejected. I contacted the CS. They said I sent in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

does ebay.in deliver anywhere in india?

i live in a remote corner of Chhattisgarh. Kirandul in Dantewada district to be specific. Can ebay deliver stuff here? i am trying to contact the seller but his phone remains switched off and there is no reply to my mails to him. i dont want to risk ...

amount deducted but payment failed ebay

Hi,Today i made one payment for memory card through Paytm Wallet.the amount have been deducted from my wallet but i got the error message that the payment is not succesful please try again . can you please look into this issue.

Refund of 13000 Rs

got fake MI power bank it short circuited my xperia ZR worth RS 25000 my gurrantee period is too over n it will cost mers 13000.I want refund for the same

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Refund/ Replacement issue

When we click on the "claim refund" link on Paisa Pay or "resolve a problem" link on my e bay, it takes to the page where we find 3 steps listed out. No.1 is to choose the product, by typing the Paisa Pay id. It simply returns "No records". Other met...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

60 Days - Item OR Refund NOT Received for a BIG Purchase

Dear All, I am having a lot of difficulty in resolving my "Item Not Received" issue with eBay and after banging my head with eBay customer service, Courier and Seller for over 50 days, I have hit the wall, so thought to seek some advice/help from fel...