Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

amount deducted but order not proceed

Today i made a payment with Mobikwik wallet and the amount was deducted from my account. But the order which I have ordered was not processed, even when I check in 'My Orders' section, there was an empty list. I want full refund to my mobikwik wallet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please advise on Global Easy Buy Purchase.

Hi, I intend to buy a power supply unit for XBOX console (INR 2692) from a seller in the US via reseller "i2cworld_inc3". I want to know if this reseller is trusted or if people have had bad experiences with them on GEB purchases. In case I do not ge...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

excellent service by ebay

dear AllMy HEARTFELT THANK YOU EXCELLENT SERVICE , GIVING MORE THAN DESERVING.... *Sometimes anxiety sets in due to experience with other order sites, BUT I WILL ADVICE ALL CUSTOMERS TO BE PATIENT, EBAY WILL DELIVER :-)' I GOT TO KEEP PRODUCT + 110% ...

coupon that doesnot exsist

several times i have got a ebay coupon code of EBAYMRN331 .but when ever i tried to use it then it says the maximum redemption has been donepls use different code or proceed.if you(ebay) dont want me use that code then what the hell you send me that ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Refund for ClaimId: 1058717

Customer Team I have been waiting for my refund for the Gurantee Claim 1058717 for almost a month. When I call customer care they simply ask me to wait for 7 days! Again when I call, they ask me to wait for 7 days, this has been going on for a month ...

Changing PaisaPay shipping address

I want to buy an item which the seller does not want to ship outside his city. I have someone who can accept delivery for me in that city, but PaisaPay does not let me buy the item with my current shipping address. So what's the best procedure for te...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful