Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IPhone 5s gold

Hi want to tell that I searched fr iPhone 5s gold . I saw one cost of 20009 sme lik . I want to know whether it's seal pack or not

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay still not refunding my money

I had purchased one item on eBay (PaisaPay ID 39944607046), but the item was not shipped and delivered in time as mentioned by the seller (i.e.28th Aug, 2015). So, I had made a refund request on 29th Aug, 2015 but since then there has been no respons...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! custom duty charges

Hi m neha actly one of my friend is gifting a mobile phone from kuwait .I want to know what is the custom charges will have to pay for that in India plz help me.For ur information the value will be approx 30,000

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I received damage product

Sauna Belt Slimming Healthy Diet Belt Fat Burner and Weight LossIn Progress 04 Sep 2015 25 Aug 2015 DAMAGED PRODUCT PLS EXCHANGEthere are not taking to consideration pls reply.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is a worst site in india

My claim iD is 1200170 they told that u will get a call within 48 hours but I did not get a call again I called to customer care they told again the same thing but I did not get a cal if they not respond within 24 hours I will keep eBay is a worst we...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst situation faced

I have ordered an watch from ebay.... i got an empty box without watch... really frustated calling ebay customer support.No one is responding.Really the real cheaters ebay

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

really disappointed with the services of ebay

I really disappointed with the services of ebay I booked a sandisk memory card. But did not received yet my airbill no. Hyd2543664572. Xpress courier and . I booked on 24 aug 2015 its such a fraud that are u doing. Not an issue will raise this concer...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful