Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Worst and Fake E Marketing site in India

Their advertisement shows manufacturer warranty for products, but actually they are just fooling around, no manufacturer entertains purchases from this site at their service centre. Once purchased and you face problems, they wash off their hands and ...

Claim ID 1315720 not processed even after 43 days

Dear All, I bought 40 inch Sony Bravia TV and recieved damaged TV(broken screen) on 08.10.15, within 10 min reciving of I called up Seller and raised Claim. After Numerous follow up up to customer care,got a call from claim aduster after 20 days aski...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID 1373881, not resolved even after 24 days

Dear e-bay team, I hope this feedback will go to some responsible officers who will go into details of route cause of my problem and resolve it. Following is point wise summary of my order status till date,1. Booked a Lumia phone with PaisaPay ID 407...

1402602 claim status no refund even after 15 days

Ebay is not refunding my money even when i shipped the product back to seller on ebay advice and provided delivery proof. Its been 15 days now and seller has received the product one week before stll ridiculous ebayguarantee team and ebay customer se...

item not Received

I ordered an Asus Zenfone 2 on 11th November from Ebay India. I did a payment of Rs 9,981. As I completed my payment through the payment gateway, I wasn't redirected to the Ebay webite, instead a page appeared saying the Page cannot be displayed. The...