Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not Refunded

Kindly note I have purchased a product which cost r's 14998 / . But the product was not as described . Ebay.in even close my claim Id without any jurisdiction . My paisapay ID is 40486762665 . Kindly do needfull emediatly . Regards Mr Gautam Dutta .

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receipt

Sent back item by dtdc courier consignment no*f09244457* amt paid rs150

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNABLE TO USE THE COUPONS

I am unable to use the KOTAKFST14 (FOR KOTAK DEBIT/CREDIT CARD/NET BANKING) AND DISCOUNT03 (which was provided in ***) how can we buy a product from this site, if you provide this kind of fake coupons to customers. this is really very bad experince w...

use of coupon code

Just got the coupon code from ebay for 16 sandisc pendrive n link also.bt i dont use the smartphone thats why link doesn't open. i am still trying on thecomputer.bt it can't open. so how to use the coupon code for the buy sandisc pendrive..kindly dro...

PaisaPay ID 41222894053

PaisaPay ID 41222894053 ITS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE I AM HAVING WITH EBAY. I ORDERED A IPHONE 5S AND THE ITEM WAS NEVER DELIVERED. EVEN BEFORE THIS I OBSERVED THE SELLER WAS A FRAUD BY LOOKING AT HIS FAKE AIRWAY BILL AND REPORTED TO EBAY. ...

It's fraud.

I have been trying to buy a product for half an hour and when I apply the code for a discount of rs. 200, the page doesn't allow me to pay the discounted amount but when I remove the code it allows to pay the full amount. Utter non sense.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful