Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My claim

Worst experiencr from ebay.. order 1 sony data cable.. it show original..but what i get.. 1 package with "amazon" packing and 1 low quality white color data cable which is nt working properly... and when i raise claim under so called "ebay guaranntee...

Why I am not getting eBay Guarantee* claim

Read last mail I received from ebay:- Dear Arun, We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* cl...

Customs duty in India

hi i am sudip i intend to buy a nikon d300 or nikon d200 from ebay.com the camera i intent to buy will be between 200-300 dollars. i am new to this. would like to know--- 1.how do i pay dollars in INR.will it be deducted accordingly from my card if i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to pay since 2 days!

Anyone else having same issue? Unable to buy product since 2 days now. Every time get message 'Sorry your payment was not successful' Please fix this ebay.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non confirmation of the order placed

I have placed an for k2 (MK7) for Rs.2856/- on 03rd April 2016, as a guest in the e-bay site. An amount of Rs2,856 was debited to my account-vide POS 609414657864 EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY MUMBAI. But, the e-bay company has not confirmed the order inspite...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Biding system is dishonest

Do not belive on EBay Biding system, PaisaPay ID : 41984352321 I won the coin from ebay bidding system and paid the amount to ebay but I did not receive the item yet, and trying to cancel the order because the bid I won was on minimum price, when I c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i Cant pay

while i am placing order, i cant pay the money. its shows some technical problem. please do necessary for clearing the issue asap. Regards Togy