Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Octroi Charges in Pune

Hi guys, I am from Pune . I am planning to buy a Xperia Ray for RS 13K. i have a option to buy from seller from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra. I Wanted to know if someone knows what sort of amount would i need to pay for Octroi ??:|

User avatar by Community Member
  • 43 replies
  • 16 Helpful

EBay not responding

Hi teamI am continuously trying to reach out your team as I want to cancel my orderPlease don't appyl the rule of not cancelling once it is shipped as you guys are not reachableI for also marked mail to seller .please check my eBay app mailbox for yo...

problems with my refund claim

An email has been sent to me about the refund claim that i raised but it mentions nothing about return of the money paid for the product (rupees 2980).It states that i must reship the product within five days of receiving the email or my claim will b...

ebay seller don't responding

I bought memory card from ebay.And I pay mm money through debut cardBut till now item not received and tracking not available.I want my money back.PaisaPay I'd:42576726943Claim I'd :2001936

ebay seller don't responding

I bought memory card from ebay.And I pay mm money through debut cardBut till now item not received and tracking not available.I want my money back.PaisaPay I'd:42576726943Claim I'd :2001936

I feel completely cheated by ebay

I had ordered a JBL pulse bluetooth speaker on 22nd april. I received it on 2nd may when I realized that it was a fake product. I filed a claim for a refund and after providing enough proof I was told that my refund will be initiated latest by 10th M...

Refund amount

Prium quality tempered glass id:42593436050;Ad per discussed phone call with ur customer he told that money will refund to my accountSo kindly do needful to me

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay denied for refund request

my paisa id is 42441512100.I purchased a mobile from ebay. After 1hr of dispach the phone by seller, i called to seller that i dont want that phone. Kindly get back it. Seller said its not possible now.But when i got the phone, i found its tempered g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

toshiba laptop

Dear Sir, I had purchased the Seller: Item title Price Shipping price Qty Item total Toshiba Laptop C850-I0015 - Core i3 / 8GB / 500GB / 15.6" LED - Windows 8 Supt Rs. 29,900.00 Free 1 Rs. 29,900.00 & the seller never responding to our calls & mails,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want to communicate with user t***6

came to know that u bought from used_yet_new a Lloyd 1 Ton LP12T Portable Air Conditioner with One Year Manufacturer Warranty whether it is LP12T or LP12HC? listed LP12hc but shipped LP12T. Whats ur experience about the product? do u get after sell s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my money back

Claim ID : 1943689PaisaPay ID : 42443070323 SAMSUNG 32 GB MICRO SD SDHCCLASS 10 MEMORY CARD FOR ALLSMART PHONESOpen 03 May 2016 26 Apr 2016 322086362829 (my money back)