Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duty on watch

I have bought watch from ebay. Shipped from USA by USPS. Cost was 130$.Custom has send a duty more then the rest item cost 13000₹.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheated or looted from buyer in large scale.

I buy an item on 19 july 2016.FRAUD ebay is unable to deliver my order in time. I contact live chat 3times 4 times through phone Call thay said my issue has been escalated to their concern team.I wait 3 times 48 and 72 hrs they never did nothing.I wa...

fake iphone 5s 64 gb

I obaidul rehman shaikh was waiting for my refund from last 70 days and u guyz send me a dd of 23900 but unfortunately the name on the dd is shaikh obaid and in my bank account is obaidul rehman shaikh so i didnt recieve it bcoz ur representive said ...

paid item, but not received

Dear Team, I have paid this Item But Not Received "2Amps Fast Charger Cod & "solar 30000mah Mobile Charger.I Pay Debit Card Allready . Your Estimated delivery Time Between 11 Aug To 13 Aug 2016 With Regards,Gaffar Ali.9049262245gaffar.7@rediffamail.c...

How can I give feedback?

Hi, I have purchased Moto G 3rd generation but I did not receive Invoice and warranty receipts for that Item. I have sent so many messages on that finally they asked me to send IMEI number, I did send that too. After sending IMEI number also I am not...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate product... Michael kors watch

Ebay sell the fake copy of original product.. Like michael kors watches...There should be criminal case against ebay from these luxury brands itself as ebay is selling duplicate products on their name..And cheating customers