Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Indian Customs

I bought a Sony PSP from ebay.com on 16/10/09. The seller was from USA and I buyed the item for $75 + $20(Shipping). Before shipping I told him to mark the item as a gift. He than shipped the item on 19-Oct-2009 through USPS and he also gave me the t...

Not Getting proper solution

I bought a product from E bay, it is a bad product i contacted ebay customer care and the seller. How can i get a proper solution. Today i want to get how the product will replacement or refunded otherwise i will file the pettion to the consumer cour...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Cheating people

I have raised the claim but my problem was not solved i sent so many mails also but of no use every time received reply that you will get the solution and will get item but very shocking no body cares . seller sent me only one item whereas i deposite...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Didn't received the product nor the refund

Claim ID 2241060 , orderd an product coating 2700 from eBay on 9th august, didn't recvd the product nor the refund , one month has gone , not even an single call from them , they rejected claim saying that by mistake has been rejected ,will soon goin...

without any resolution ebay closed my claim

without any resolution ebay closed my claim i received a call i don't know her name called me and she arguments and misbehavior with me and disconnect my call , now i claim a consumer court case against eBay and in future i tell another my Friends an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake product given.no response from ebay

Sir ,the item which was delivered by you is not that what i was orderd.item not original, it is not wrking well.i m not satisfied with my first transaction on eBay.so i req u to give ur attention.It is your responsibility to cmmit honesty regarding u...