Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay is a Fraud and will be shut down soon

I purchased a Dell Poweredge 2950 Server on Ebay India on 23rd Jan. The server arrived badly damaged and unuseable on the 27th of jan. I immediately raised a claim and Ebay customer support assured me that they will resolve it wthon a few days. Then ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund my payment for not working product

product : Samsung 32 GB Micro sd card its compleletly not in working condition and i had made lot of conversation with ebay , they said me now i have to make dialog with samsung for replace the item, eventhough i made it , samsung people said this is...

Receive defective product

I had purchase 32 GB memory card. They sent a defective item. I asked for refund, they will not refund u.Worst mistake to purchase from ebay. fools are sitting at customer service..For friends who want to purchase from ebay, dont purchase from ebay o...

Refund on hold as seller has appealed

I had bought an item on ebay for 16,490rs.The last day for shipping was 2nd july, But the seller didnt ship the item. The system initiated refund on 3rd july. But later i got a message that the refund is on hold as seller has appealed. How can the se...

Buying Item Shipped with India Post

Guys please help out since I am first time buyer. I am buying some engineering books for my sister. The seller says it will ship them via registered parcel of India Post. This is where I am confused. Would I be able to track registered parcel? As far...

Buyer scam

I sold an item 3 days back here. It was an external HDD i got bundled with my TV. I sent it through trackon couriers. The buyer received the item today. He raised a claim that item not as expected. So, I contacted him. He told me that he received a b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful