Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need 10-15% coupon to buy a smartphone

I want to buy a smartphone around 20-25k. I have a coupon for free gift that is nikon coolpix l25. But i dont want apply that coupon as ebay takes 45 days to deliver that item and i havent got good reviews about the shipment of free gifts. Can anyone...

Got a different mi battery

Hi actually I have redmi 1s mobile.and i ordered 4 battery and i got small battery BM41 and mine is BM42.so kindly change my order as soon as possible.thanks prashant singh 7829555544

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About seller

Hello ebay team... I want to say sorry to india haat seller... He is trusted seller... Once upon a display is recived cracked.. So i misguided.. Nd leave negetive feedback for 'india haat' seller... So i want to say to ebay team.. Please delete my ne...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

received faulty item ebay resolved claim,item under manufacturer warranty what can I do now?

I Received a malfunctioning laptop, screen does not start properly. ebay resolved my claim stating that item is under manufacturer warranty and visit manufacturer service center. now service center is 100 km far from my town, this will cause me menta...

Claim ID:2832906

hello sir , i recived mobile but screen are broken and mobile is not charging or working . i already lodge compalint on 11-4-2017 . but i am not recived any solutions form ebay till date or also my complaint status is closed . i collect very bad expr...

what ebay is fraud and chit with custmore?

i percheas earphone but i very bad exprence on ebay i missing part exesary and box is demedg but ebay is not replace or not refond any resold me. my problem is not resold but my claim close widhaught any solusation. ebay is fraud and chit site very b...

Claim stuats

Dear Team, I bought the TV Wall mount with lingoimplex seller, Received the damaged item, I raised the ebay Gurantee claim on 10-Apr-2017, After 5 days i received the call from Claim team but i missed the call , there after there is no response from ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the reason for Refund on Hold ?

I bought an item on 21/12/2012 and the seller had to ship the item before 26/12/2012. The seller did not ship the item by this time and 'Refund' was initiated on 27/12/2012. But today (28/12/2012)I got a message saying that the 'Refund' is on hold. W...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

I have ordered an item in ebay on Feb 5, and it was not shipped by the seller. The refund process was initiated automatically, but was challenged by seller due to some unknown reason. I called and mailed ebay and seller many times. Ebay has a standar...

Cheater seller - Iphone 6 - 128 GB

I bought Iphone 6 128GB Worked only for few days and after few weeks, each day a fresh problem started with finger print scanner then touch and at last phone stopped working, I tried to contact the seller, Always switched off and not reachable, Visit...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware when buying one plus 3 NEW phones in ebay india sellers such as Slidecart

Even before I bought the phone,I asked the seller whether its a new phone or not.The seller assured me its a new phone and that I will get a genuine vat paid amazon bill.So hence I ordered the phone.On 10 sep when I received the phone,I was shocked t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping time

Wanted to share my buying experience of late in ebay with respect to the time I had to wait for the seller to ship the item. I have been a buyer at ebay for more than 10 years and so far have had mostly good experience. The ebay guarantee claim page ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful