Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MY Samsung Memory is fake.

Delivery date was not mentioned. No intimation to whome the parcel was delivered. No display in any system. It is not 64 GB, it is with a sticker(lable) outwardly, but inwardly it has 32 GB name. and back of it, it is just painted as gold lines. conn...

Refund delay

Im totally disatisfied by the time taken by ebay to refund my money. I initiated a refund claim on 13th November and the price of the product is Rs 28490. its been 10 days now and i haven't got the money. 5 days back i got a mail saying refund reques...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

fake team

everyone calls and says wait for 48 hours...have invested 30000 rs on fake product... today is 17th day and i gt reply pl wait... CEO of ebay if u cn read nd resolve my issue

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Closed my claim without resolving the issue

My claim 2973515 has been closed stating that it has been resolved while it WAS NOT. i had got a vey tight track pant and I asked for a replacement if the next size is available with he seller or refund otherwise. As a buyer this is all I can ask for...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! received fake product as per paise pay ID 45437726906 , dt 3-6-2017 Rs. 499.00 through online ebay.

I booked online eBay.in , through paise pay ID 45437726906, DT 3-6-2017 of Rs . 499/-, product combo 16gb+16GB microSD class 10TF memory card 48 mb/s. Est. Wt. 0.3 KGS. Qty.01, through eBay.in seller shipper address is: shailendra kumar 16, Sanjay Na...

Xbox One S

Hi.I've bought an Xbox One S from seller and it says the shipping cost is free.and how much will be the customs duty that I have to pay when I receive it here.the cost of item is 296$

Fake products

eBay is selling fake productI resently baught a sennheiser cx 180And that product was fake.What should I do now ..

Ebay reejected my claim request

HiiI bought a product on ebay on 11th may. The last day of delivery was 24th may. But the product was not deliverd to me. They send wrong tracking details to me. When i raised for claim they told me that your priduct is deliverd to your address. But ...

Generating Duplicate Bill

Hi, Can anybody please guide me on how to generate a duplicate bill of the item I purchased 6-7 months back. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone, which is having some problems. I want to send it to service center but I have lost my Bill. Can I ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful