Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nokia Lumia Earphones

I am trying to purchase Nokia Lumia earphones. The item is listed with price Rs.195/- including free shipping. When I proceed to purchase the cost is showing as Rs.195/- + Rs.40/- as shipping charges.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

isn't eBay cheating ?

While displaying an item it shows "free shipping", once the item reaches cart it shows +shipping = 60exactly what is it? isn't it cheating? or is it out my understanding?

Item not shipped

I had bought a Casio edifice rb watch on eBay from the seller India.deals. there are no shipping details since the fourth day of ordering. When I look up for the same item once again on eBay its displayed as item listing removed or not available. Wha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Related to my Gift Voucher Refund

I had placed an order Pay Paisa ID: 321137814389The seller did not dispath the item. We used a gift voucher of 1000 and a cash of Rs 20 to place the order.As the seller did not dispatch the item, we are eligible to the refund.My claim ID was 579917. ...

Refund Issue

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful