Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

bad service provider

i had purchased sony headphone from ebay and the product is defective i compliant about the problem and ask for replacement of product but more than 1 week passed but still no communication has been by side of ebay i have tried many call and email to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No pickup for unsatisfied product

Buy samsaung galaxy s2 geniun battery as described it should be box packed.but recived in polypack bag and seller said its not his mistake or no problem with the product.i would like to return and get refund or geniun product but ebay not providing p...

Pls guide me to choose the best product

Dear All, I own a Hyundai I10 Magna ( 2011 Model ) . Planned to load it with a stereo with LCD /LED display and a new set of music systemPls guide what's the size range of stereo with LCD /LED screen size suits my dash board, and is there any combo o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is ebay cheaper?

for an example, i wanted to buy a sony dsc h5 digital camera. when i went to vijay sales (supposed to be cheapest) in mumbai they gave me the mrp of rs.29,990 less 500 bucks. someone suggested i go to alpha 3 at irla in parle(west). i went there and ...

.I did not received item

I saw DRS page of dtdc courier servise.it is fraud DRS on DRS not at my signature and not ragistered residential address and on DRS page item delieverd date showing 11-8-2014 but on DRS page given date is 12-8-14. how can it is possible the consignme...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fantatstic Delivery

Hi everyone! Just to share ebay's service. I had ordered for a product on 1st September 2014 and got on 3rd September 2014 only. May be because the vendor is based on Dehi and also I am Delhi based. Product found in good condition. Thanks,Ghanshyam T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Issues Faced

I had purchased an HTC One M8 via ebay. However, the item had a manufacturing defect. We contacted them through mail but they very blatantly and self conveniently failed to address appropriately. We contacted them on the number provided and after pro...