Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund approved since 3.9.2014 but no amount has been credited to Bank Account.

Dear Sir/Madam, A claim was approved on dt. 03.09.2014 with a assurance to credit my account within 6-8 days. But inspite of several request over phone and email to Ebay Customer Care, nothing any progress has been noticed till date i.e. dt.28.9.2014...

pathetic customer service

I received a faulty product and all I m doing is leaving messages coz I can't talk to a person as the representatives are too busy. Obviously they 'll be busy coz eBay must have goofed up with a lot of customers. Pathetic company, pathetic service

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

saree blouse related

actually i want to purchase one blouse but there are no mention in size. so plz tell me what is the size of this blouse. i want to purchase right now.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

specification mistake

actually i ordered for a personalized puzzle gift but it dint ask for photo??i paid also..with which photo it will make the gift?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID: 646162, what is the status of this ID?

I would like to know the status of the Claim ID: 646162. I am not getting a proper response from your customer service executives or claim department. They are keeping me on hold for more than 45 mins and are also rude at times. I want a refund soon ...