Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Card image confirmation

This card image confirmation really serves no good. 48 hours since my transaction, and the seller says payment not authorized. Called costumer care helpline, waited for good 40 minutes listening to ebay music, but could not talk with a human. Buying ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment through Mobikwik wallet failed 4time

My Three order payment deducted from Mobikwik wallet but order not confirmed. This is Fourth time that i face the problem ,I don't know why this happen with me , that i am only or any other with me. so i give u detail of all transaction that deducted...

Complain against ebay India

Hello, I have experienced worst service from ebay. I have ordered appile iphone i.e. 33000 on 1st Oct 2014, till date i didn't recieve product and amount too. Refund got initiated on 7th Oct and now the ebay people are telling it will take another 7-...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did anybody got refund from ebay.in ?

Hi.....I purchased a nexus 5 from ebay. UnfortunatelyThe phone was damaged so the seller approved for refund.But I didn't get my refund yet the PaisaPay and ebay customer support team trying to cheat me. They were informed they all ready sent the amo...