Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Try To Initiate Replacements Instead Refunds

Hello, I Ordered For A Ring But I Received That Ring Too Larger In Size.Then I Claimed For "Replacement" (Not Refund), But I WasCredited With Refund, And I Had To Sent Back The Larger Sized Ring.That Was How The Matter Ends Up, But Even I ContactedWi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Without information refunding money

Dear merchantKindy help me as per following transaction detailsWe've received your order (Paisapay ID :45532009684) for "SONY BRAVIA 49" KD..". Track the order at http://ebay.us/i6R9Ac . Check your registered email for details.I want same product in ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order cancellation request

i want to cancel the order of a black fidget spinner. i have also sent aessage to the seller but haven't received any response. Please tell me if my order is cancelled or not. it is not shipped yet. Please reply. - Har**bleep** Sharma

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

<Removed> is a dishonest seller!

I have a very bad experience with this seller. His sole concern is to remove negative feedback posted against the items supplied by him, even by unfair methods.. His products are duplicate (fake). When a buyer posts a negative feedback, he sends a r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay claim not replying

I claimed for a product which i received physically damaged and provided pictures and documents for proof of my purchased product on 2nd june 2017. They said that i am not required to give anything else and i will get a reply within 72 hours. But til...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment needs authorization

hey i am new to ebay{first time buyer}.. i paid through paisapay for an item{icici credit card}... but paisapay says payment needs authorization n wants me to mail or fax some documents.. 1) can some one help how? 2)I took the snap of credit card{aft...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful