Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

billing n warranty

HI I wanna buy mobile phone on eBay.I see that prices on eBay r less compared to others shopping sites.I wanna know whether the product is genuine,will eBay issue a correct bill n can it valid for availing manufacturer warranty.please any give inform...

Seller Stop Selling on Ebay Remittances policy

From July 7, 2014 sellers will receive their remittance as per the Remittance Member Status assigned to them.Below are some FAQs to simplify details of the new Remittance member status. Click on the relevant sections for details and examples. 1st rea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

after confirm my order seller are not dispatch

i waas given iphone order as on 14th oct, at that time i wive all my detail and pin code no for delivery, at that time supplyer is not told they have no service , now after three days i get information they have no service on this location , if they ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Balance Deducted But No Order Placed

I Purchased A Samsung Galaxy S Duos 3Phone. Amount Of 6999 was Deducted Frommy NetBanking Account But There Was NoConfirmation For Order On Ebay. I ContactedEbay And Provided Them All Details RequiredThey Asked Me To Wait And Their Officer WillContac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my payback point redeem but no reward

I was trying to order place for z10 case cover. Ebay offer me to add payback a/c. I added. Redeemed my payback points too. And suddenly page gone. Payback points redeem. Give my points back

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Big Cheating by Ebay sellers and ebay

Hi, I got an Armani watch from ebay When the item was received it was not as per specifications and when the seller called i told him clearly what is the problem. Dial was too big and watch lock was coming out as it is too heavy on my wrist. This sel...