Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Didn't get the refund

Purchased a motherboard (MSI G41M P33, Item Number : 111479234503, PaisaPay ID : 37690165888) on 22nd Oct and paid for it through my SBI Debit Card. On 24th Oct I received an email saying the transaction has been cancelled ("Due to festive season not...

claim ID 708248 PaisaPay ID : 37621329593

Sir, I have purchased Blackberry charger and not delivered yet, raised the claim to receive the item, but still ebay is promising to deliver the goods even after 16 days from date of despatch. I feel your company does not have any control over the de...

Purchase order not completed

HI I purchased mobiles on 28-oct throught ebay guest payment. once money transcation completed, they page got expired. but money transfer to ASBI3533928382IG00CZTWF7 TRANSFER TO 3199586162091 . Till now i ddint recived any conformation mail. kindly l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel order after payment and shipping in process

I have ordered a mobile phone 5 days back, seller was supposed to ship on same day, he took 5 days just to dispatch. It was my wife's birthday and I could not wait so long so I had to buy her a new phone from market.I want to cancel this transaction,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can i take my money back when i my order was not booked and money is deducted frm my credit card

i have booked my order on 22 october 2014 of a moblie sony xperia c3 money 18480/- rs is deducted from my credit card but order was not bookedi didnt received any receipt of payment . and in MY EBAY there is no record of my purchase ,when i called on...