Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E bay not responding to complaints

4 days back i tried to buy power bank from ebay. for payment i selected mobikwik. the amount has been deducted from mobikwik but, in ebay a pop up showed payment unsuccessful. when i contact mobikwik, they told me to contact ebay since the money has ...

Pathetic EBAY CUstomer Care!

It's been 15 days since i Purchased one Product with PaisaPay ID 37753662599. I got the Damaged Product and want to Raise a Claim. Your Website is not working for Raising a Claim or You have stopped "Raise a Claim" service ?? I have sent 3 emails in ...

When will the seller get money in auction?

I have purchased many times on ebay through buy it now. This is the first time i have won an auction. My question is will the seller get money as soon as i pay , or after i receive my purchsed product?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont buy any thing from ebay.in

Dont buy any thing from ebay.in, very very bad service. taken money during order and item not received after a month of order. wait for money refund. oh god save the buyers......

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

join eBay noway goaway page on facebook

Pathetic service by eBay.in ! I had given this order on 6th nov 2014 wih an intention to it should arive on and before 15th to gift it to my sisters wedding on 17th .The seller has also made it ready to ship on 7th but since the item was (so called)p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

Dear sir,While purchasing the Screen gaurd on 15/11/14 in morning at 10.0 am SBI Internet banking finally during payment final step my money deducted from account but due to network error the item has not been confirmed.And after checking my net bank...

very worst services from ebay

My login id . srinivasklI have ordered a mobile on 11/10/2014, mobile is not reached, after continuous follow up with the customer care, refund was approved in 01/11/2014(dd/mm/yyyy). Upto now my money is not refunded 15/11/2014, customer care person...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I did not receive my item

I booked a phone on 4th Nov. Still it is not shipped and no response from FedEx courier and seller. EBay customer is waste of time as always tells the executives are busy even I waited for 20 mins. EBay guarantee is making fool of the customers. Rais...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money deducted no refund

Money deducted from bank account 00000054050610798 with State Bank of Mysore for purchasing cover for Xiaomi Red mi mobile and the transaction failed. So far no refund of Rs 345. 14-Nov-2014 (14-Nov-2014)TO TRANSFERINB EBAY EBAY Payments ASBM35555253...