cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very sad with the Ebay guarantee resolution & finally leaving ebay.in after 9 years

Regarding eBay Guarantee* claim - 1959728, I am not happy with your resolution which has been given after 3 weeks of waiting. I had bought a Lenovo tab with the PaisaPay ID : 42525552465. On the day I received the item i.e. 10 May '16, I raised a claim stating that the item is defective & the tab turns off in 1 to 2 minutes of starting it & has to be restarted again & again. 

After lots of telephonic calls, messages etc. ebay staff told me that they will get back with resolution shortly. After 3 weeks they have come back saying that they cant do anything & I need to go to the manufacturer service showroom & get it repaired myself as there is guarantee on the item. 

People purchase things online since they do not have the time to physically go to stores & buy things. Even if you buy a new mobile phone & if there is any issue with it within one week, the store owner replaces the set. It is only after one week or more that they generally insist on going to a service center. I RAISED THE CLAIM ON THE SAME DAY & gave them all options of either replacing or refunding the money.

In-spite of being a member of ebay for nearly 9 years with a purchasing of more than Rs. 2 lacs & first time rasing a claim, this is the resolution they give, I am finally quitting ebay & shifting to some other online vendor. If this was the resolution that the ebay family had to give, then there was no need to take 3 weeks of calls, explaining & waiting. I raised the claim on the same day I received the item declaring it being defective. That means the intention of the seller was maligned & you are unable to see or acknowledge that fact. Any kind of Guarantee is for items that have get issues over some time period, even a simple electronics showroom or dealer exchange the item if any defect is found in one weeks time (you can verify this fact). While I raised the claim on the same day of receiving the item. Again as mentioned in my previous conversation this not a very expensive item & I can take the hit but whats important that I am very sad with the way you have resolved the same with such an old & loyal customer. Sad... 
If you can assist, I will be grateful.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0