cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is the worst ecommerce portal i have ever used.

My claim is taking more than 50days to process? I got a damaged item.

I got a green color flat AUX cable which is not as per the item given in the image. Also the jack mail pointer is very shall which cannot be used in my mobile. The image and the product description was different in the sale/product page. I want a replacement, but the seller said he will return the money.

Customer service is the worst. they closed the case without my concernt.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

u r correct....E-bay odes not have any responsibilty towards its customers...i received a damaged item pp id:36772496842.

Its been almost a month ..i m following to get a refund/replacement....hopeless.....never buy from e-bay..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

True! Even my Claim id: 600178 is stuck and eBay is not helping at all! I bought HTC One M8 at Rs.38,500 which was in extremely poor condition unlike what seller described, even LCD panel is coming out....

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is very risky to purchase from this portal. They do not give contact details of seller. They keep on tossing us from seller to buyer.

Once the ball is in our court they do not take the product back. Do not buy from this portal !!!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay guys are bunch of crooks from top to bottom level . They shoud be booted out from India . They don't have any regards for Indian customers .

At USA centers they wag their tails in front of customers ...but here,under the irresponsible leadership , they have learned to bite !

Message 5 of 5
latest reply