This is regarding the item

slk4256
Community Member

This is regarding the item # *** (TVS Gold USB Keyboard), PaisaPay ID: *** . Before placing the order and paying for it, I contacted the seller *** to know whether he provides VAT paid bill with the item and he said he provides the bill by default (which should be the case anyway). So I went ahead and placed the order and paid for it, but when I received the item the seller didn't send an invoice with the product and when asked for an invoice, the seller wanted me to send the product back to him, meaning that he will not send an invoice or meaning that he is not an authorised seller who does not have a TIN number to provide an invoice or not an authorised seller for TVS Gold keyboards.  Without a VAT paid bill, warranty cannot be claimed in any way and it just becomes a waste and one cannot show any record for such expenses when filing for IT without a bill.

For your kind info eBay.in, I am not jobless to spend hours on ebay to select the product and pay for it, to contact the seller regarding the invoice, to raise a claim regarding this, to wait for 5 days and to waste an hour on phone only to be told by ebay to ship the product back to the seller within three days, spending my own money and my invaluable time for nothing and in turn they will pay the amount that I spend for shipping in the form of coupons .  This just shows how ebay takes buyers for granted and they are acting as if buyers are at their mercy.  What the seller is selling with the help of eBay without a proper invoice could easily be some stolen products, who knows?!!  And I really wonder why eBay is hell bent on protecting such sellers.

I will take this matters to court with a compensation claim of Rs. 1 lakh for wasting my time, disrupting my work and for the mental agony caused.  The claim amount will be increased if more time is wasted and the damages caused to my general life and work because of that.  Let the court decide if eBay is right in allowing the sellers to sell their products without a VAT paid invoice and whether I am, as a consumer, wrong and not within my rights to expect a bill.

A bill in no way is connected to a feedback, it's just plain mandatory.  The seller should have sent the product with bill in the first place and can't demand feedback revision for a bill.  I will NOT send the product back to the seller.  If I don't receive the VAT paid bill or 100% refund within 3 days, that is, by 18 May 2015, I will take the matters to court for sure.  Since this itself serves as a notice to you, don't expect further notices.  I will not settle for anything less than a lakh once the matter is taken to court, refund or whatever will not be accepted after that.  Let each and every transaction done on eBay be scrutinised by the court and let eBay face the consequences of allowing stolen/unauthorised products to be sold on their site. Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0