cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new courior service Dotzot is not able to deliver goods on time.

The new courier service from ebay - Dotzot is not able to deliver goods on time. Out of my 5, I received only 2 items (paisapay ID 34871439428 and 34866519368) that too with 3-4 days delay. Another item bought in same paisapay ID is not received. I had ordered item on 25-Oct and was supposed to reach on 2nd Nov, and now its 19th Nov.

Also 2 more items (34953323078, 34955236618) are delayed from Dotzot courior. The shipments were to be delivered to Srinagar and the status shows that it has reached srinagar 5 days ago but still the items are not out for delivery.

If eBay doesn't solve the problem with courier service with Dotzot, then it will cause lot of inconvinence to buyers

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

completely agree,

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Well i have a phone on the way from ebay through dotzot and now it is currently at guwahati Franchisee
Srinagar for last 8 days.i am very much dissatisfied with the service . This is very unfortunate.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Please change your courier partner dotzot they are taking much more time to deliver items
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Please change the courier partner dotzot they are taking much more time to deliver the products
Message 5 of 5
latest reply