cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suck it up ebay..the worst possible online shopping website in India

I have bee trying to make payment using for a laptop for past 2 weeks. I have contacted my bank several times and they told me there is no problem on their end but i kept trying to make payment on ebay and contacted ebay support 100 times literally and all they could do was blame was card and my bank even though i used the same freaking card for previous purchases. This all went for 2 long weeks. everytime i paid for the i received your payment was not sucessful.

then i made purchase on Amazon of same item, same price and guess what trasaction was butter smooth. ebay doesnt care anymore for anyone. I suggest everyone to leave ebay and switch to Amazon. I have been the user of ebay for past 7 years and they disappointed me to death in last few weeks that i am not gonna ever return. I HATE EBAY

Customer service is pathetic. Dumb people sitting infront of a screen and mouse doesn't have a clue about the problem. ebay may have taught them one policy deny everything. Everytime they blamed me and my card. They asked me to use IE, clear cache, use cyber cafe for purchasing just wow ! and guess what being an ebay fanboy i tried everything they asked me to and it kept failing. ebay India is pathetic.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

hsiain0
Community Member
Ebay India is a joke and not Ebay on the whole. They are hand in glove with duplicte sellers cause they get they comission. They somehow have all the duplicate perfume sellers who call they products ORIGINAL but its sad for the genuine seller. I will never ever buy perfumes from this site. As for ebay.in they will continue to encourage these spurious stuff. Anyways there is God up there. These spurious seller will meet their fate oneday. Their family will be affected by thier wrong doing of cheating people and ebay.in supports them.why does it happen in india only? Is it because of the large population that they think can be taken for a ride Cheaters. Forget about refunds because that will be another frustating ride.Cheater will have to pay in this life-Thats what God says. May the truth prevail.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hsiain0
Community Member
DON'T WORRY BUY HAPPY AND THEN CRY CRY CURSE ABUSE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE
Message 3 of 3
latest reply