cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Waiting to Claim a Refund- Worst Customer Service of Online Shopping

saifphil
Community Member

I ordered an item from Global Buy Ebay on 27 October 2014 with the Item # -171518031870. The cost was 4743 paying through my CC. A few days back the intrnation seller Published an Airway Bill number which turned out to be Dummy. When tried to track using the airway bill i get "Airway bill not found". I contacted the seller and was informed by the International Seller to Claim for Refund. I sent an Email to Ebay on 5th Nov and 6th Nove consecutively but i still havent heard from Ebay Customer Care center Team.

What angers me is if the Customer Care Telephone Line is 24/7 then why does the IVR say that the Offices are Closed at 10PM.

Even when i initiate a Chat , it makes me wait till 1 or 1 1/2 hour. I have also been a Zovi Customer since a year, and their Time around to reach the Customer after sending email is post 3 Hours which is totally impressive and Yes, when on the phone, you get connected to the Agent in about 12-17 Minues ( honest ). It is the same with Jabong, Flipkart but definately not with Ebay.

I have been with Ebay since 2008 and never experienced such service but what i really observed is Ebay is totally Magnetic to Sellers and not the Customers (Buyers) . Being a Multi National Ecommerce Company they have been no proper development of Customer Service Resources .

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0