Serve Pro Warranty

virmehta123
Community Member
Dear All,

I was looking for buying a good smartphone and while surfing eBay I got to know many low priced phones (Specially Sony Xperias) with ServePro Warranty. Many buyers have bought these phones.

Friends, if anyone know about the reliability and service of this ServePro center please discuss so that many can take informed decisions!

Thanks for kindness in advance!
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Serve Pro Warranty

venchars
Community Member
Forget about Servepro Warranty. I bought 3 phones with Servepro warranty. After one week, HTC Sensation XE started over heating. So I called up the toll free number and it is not working. So I sent them an email. No response. I searched on internet and took number of gurgaon office and called them up. Then they gave me the corporate office number. I called them and asked about my mail. They told that they have not received any email. I forwarded the same again. They told that they haven't received it again. I shouted at them and after 5mins they gave a call and told that they have received the email. Then they started a new drama that as the phone is facing problem during the first week, it is dead on arrival case and they need to talk with the dealer about it. After me speaking to the dealer, he took it seriously and spoke to servepro. Then they raised a complaint number and asked me to handover the handset at Intarvo Technologies, Secunderabad. These people are worst then Servepro. They took my phone and didn;t even test it just because they don't have a charger for it and they told me this when I went to the service center after a week. Then I shouted at them and then the branch manger interacted with me. I showed him the problem. And he reported to the main office that there was no problem with the phone. He is the worst manager I have ever met. Then they sent the phone to pune. After 15days it came back with some ink stains on it. The problem still exists and they are saying that there is no problem. I recommend strongly not to go with servepro warranty
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

greengokul
Community Member
the worst warranty provider,I have given my sony xperia u to servepro which is under their under warranty two months ago,I haven't received the phone yet
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

Guys..forget the thing about warranty in India (especially in the mobile phone world) unless you know someone in the company. I've had several worse experiences in Samsung Service Centers.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

have you received your mobile from Servepro?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

worst service ,and I had not received my S2 mobile back,3 months completed,this is fraud done by servopro,

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

pri_1603
Community Member
useless and fake service by servepro....i purchased xperia neo l from ebay which got servepro warranty, i got problem with my speakers and my cell was in warranty period so i contacted servepro and send to them at noida. after two months also they have not returned my cell phone back also if i call them on customer care number they ass holes dont even pick up the call.
just a waste of money and totally fake warranty provider i think they took cell phones like this from us n must be selling them in second hand...useless peoples
also i am going to take legal action against servepro and ebay as well because how come ebay people can give permission to such warranty service provider who is totally fake and ass holes.
so be ready servepro and ebay to deal with legal notices also lots of other customers are there with me for my supports whose cell phones are also with servepro since last so many months and they have not retured it back.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

deepesh786
Community Member

Just check their website.You will get to know they never provide warranty over the mobile.

never choose them.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

deepesh786
Community Member

Hi pri_1603

Need to talk to over the same mobile case against servepro.
So, please feel free to contact me any time.

Regards,
Deepesh Pali

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Serve Pro Warranty

Wort experiance of my life is with serve Pro, My case is pending from last 11 months,More than 100 times i mailed but still no satisfactory response from them, instead of repairing they ruined my laptop,i have all proofs with me for that, just one advice take your product without warranty that is fine but never go for Serve Pro.

Name           -    ***
   ServePro ID   -    ***
   Serial no.      -     ***
   Cust Id          -    ***
   Contact No.   -    ***

Message 10 of 15
latest reply