cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seller provide wrong shipment tracking number and no response after contacting many times..

ersrohit11
Community Member
Seller is totally dumb. I' ve called him twice and every-time he is saying i will provide.
No response from email through ebay as well. How do i cancel my order? Can anyone please help me out.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Seller provide wrong shipment tracking number and no response after contacting many times..

akanil80
Community Member

Hi rohit,

By the way this is anil from hyderabad ,i have seen your complaint on ebay ,i am messaging you because my case is same as Yours,even my seller name *** provided wrong shipment number and there is no shipment with that number, he dont even reply to mails,i bought moto x,are u the same customer ,who has bought the phone ,and given this complaint,if so please do let me know

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No buddy.
I've bought samsung tv.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

buddy i have bought a moto x from the seller and he has provided me with a dtdc awb number which cannot be tracked. i have not received my phone till now. i have raised a complaint through ebay guarantee. have u got any response from the seller or ebay?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

rsvs333
Community Member

Hi,

My case also the same.  Beware of Ebay Fraud - 
Please Refer the PaisaPay Id 36095375375 dt 5th Apr 2014. The seller has provided the shipment details on 6th Apr 2014 against the above P.P Id. Later only We came to understand that the seller M/s Excellwebstores has given the Fraud and Fake Shipment details. The Shipment AWB NO B04162268 of DTDC was Invalid one and still it could not found in DTDC Tracking webpage after 5 days from the day I received it by mail. (This AWB NO B04162268 Details has not updated in DTDC tracking webpage as on 2.56 pm dt 12th Apr 2014)
Moreover the contact information of seller "excellwebstorez" also a fraud one. He has given 11 digit mobile no for communication and the mails also not responded by seller.
I know very well I would get back my money from Ebay, which was protected with Ebay Garunty.
But How will Ebay can compensate me for my Grievances happened due to this fraud transaction happened because of the Fraud seller "Excellwebsotrez" "
How Ebay Can compensate me for the time I have wasted every day for tracking my shipment with the help me of a invalid AWB No.
My Question is now How Could I Give the Negative Feedback, about this Fraud transaction to the seller.
My Money was kept my EBay for about a week. How much Interest will Ebay will pay for me?
I need Proper explanation for all my queries. I do not want any Apologies from Ebay for their Fraud transactions.
Hope you will properly address my issues I have faced with this fraud transaction to avoid Legal actions against Ebay from my end.
With Warm Regards,
R.Vijayanand.
Chennai.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello guys,
I had purchased moto x from ebay........the seller provided wrong shipment member.....i called ebay the executives they told me to wait for 7days and initiate a refund.....ebay has mailed me about feedback of customer care service,but they are not bothered about customer grievances.....all fake and grey market sellers are here in ebay....so beware next time
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi akanil,
How do ebay resolve ur problem
Message 7 of 7
latest reply