Seller Stop Selling on Ebay Remittances policy

sgan6407
Community Member

From July 7, 2014 sellers will receive their remittance as per the Remittance Member Status assigned to them.

Below are some FAQs to simplify details of the new Remittance member status. Click on the relevant sections for details and examples.

1st read about this policy this is worsest policy i 've seen ever after this seller sucking policy me and my all the member and seller decide to quit sell on ebay its very worse exprience and feedback and review we are getting for ebay.

SEE policy in Detail

How would the assigned “Remittance Member Status” impact my remittances?

IMPORTANT: Your assigned Remittance Member Status will determine how soon your remittance will be released to your registered bank account for your item transaction from the day of item delivery confirmation.

Status Assigned

Criteria

Remittance Timelines

Platinum

eTRS & Above Standard

Delivery Confirmation (As per existing timelines)

Silver

Standard & Below Standard

Delivery Confirmation + 14 Days

Below are examples explaining the scenarios for a Platinum/Silver Member Remittance status and the difference in remittance days.

For a Platinum Member Remittance Status - (No change in remittance timeline and schedule, please read below example)
So For example:

• Buyer’s Payment Approved Date (Confirmed Order) - 8th July 2014.

• Seller shipped the item, i.e. seller entered shipping details or marked item ‘Ready to ship’ or Logistic Service Provider pickup scan by - 10th July 2014.

• Buyer/System confirmed Item Receipt OR Logistic Service Provider item successfully delivered scan received on - 13th July 2014 (Delivery Confirmation Date)

• The seller having a “Platinum” Member Remittance status will be remitted as per the existing timelines for this transaction i.e. on 15th July 2014 in seller’s registered bank account which is the nearest Tuesday [or Friday, as the case may be] from the Delivery Confirmation Date for the Prepaid transactions, and if this was a COD transaction, on 16th July, 2014 which is the nearest Wednesday from Delivery Confirmation Date.

For a Silver Member Remittance Status: (+14 days from the Delivery Confirmation Date) 

So for example...

• Buyer’s Payment Approved Date (Confirmed Order) - 10th July 2014.

• Seller shipped the item, i.e. entered shipping details or marked item ‘Ready to ship’ or Logistic Service Provider pickup scan received by - 11th July 2014.

• Buyer/System confirmed Item Receipt OR Logistic Service Provider item delivered scan received on - 13th July 2014. (Delivery Confirmation Date)

• The seller having “Silver” Member Remittance Status you will be remitted for this transaction on 29th July 2014 in seller’s registered bank account which is the nearest Tuesday [or /Friday, as the case may be] from the Delivery Confirmation Date + 14 days for Prepaid transactions, and if this was a COD transaction 30

th July 2014 which is the nearest Wednesday from Delivery Confirmation Date + 14 days.

Q. If I am a seller who has been granted Express Remittance facility (ER), will the assigned “Remittance Member Status” affect my express remittances?

For a seller with Express Remittance & Platinum Member Remittance Status

As a pre-requisite you will need to be a “Platinum” member remittance status to be qualified to be granted Express Remittance facility. Only qualified Sellers are given Express Remittance facility only after they meet all the required qualification criteria’s. Please refer Express Remittance policy.

• The functionality of how your item transactions get qualified (i.e. Logistic Service Provider pickup scan) for Express Remittance doesn’t change nor does the ER amount limit granted you. Only item transaction amount that fall within the Express Remittance limit granted for you would be entitled to be Express Remitted. The rest follow the regular “Platinum” Member remittance Status schedule.

Please read below example:

Example – For an item that qualifies to be Express remitted.

• Buyer’s Payment Approved Date (Confirmed Order) - 10th July 2014.

Seller shipped the item i.e. Logistic Service Provider pick up scan received on - 12th July 2014.

System confirmed Item Receipt or Logistic Service Provider delivery scan received - 16th July 2014 (Delivery Confirmation Date).

• The seller having “Platinum” Member Remittance Status with ER facility will be remitted under Express remittance as per existing timelines for this transaction on the 15th of July 2014 in seller’s registered bank account which is the nearest Tuesday [or Friday, as the case may be] from the logistic service provider pickup scan received for Prepaid transactions.

• Note in this case the seller gets remitted even before the item is delivered to the buyer.

Q. Will I be intimated on my Remittance Member Status and any subsequent change in Remittance Member status?

Yes, you will be intimated through an email about your current Remittance Member Status that will be assigned and you will also be intimated for any subsequent change to your Remittance Member Status after a re-evaluation at periodic intervals.

The re-evaluation will occur by the 25th day of every month. You will also be able to view your Remittance Member Status on  “My PaisaPay Summary” your page.

Example - Below is a screen of My PaisaPay Summary page of a seller assigned a “Platinum” Member Remittance status. The effective start date and time will be mentioned. This date and time will indicate that seller’s item transactions will start following its assigned remittance member status to decide the remittance timeline.

Example - The email that will be sent to your registered email ID if there is any change in your remittance member status

Tracking your Remittances

This is not benificial for us do you know ebay is taking our money for 15 day by this policy.

If you are 1st seller or small business owner so its hard to for you sell on ebay this policy ebay not 've seen anywhere.

Ebay don't know small business owners are gets money from bank in 9 to 10% or monthly interest rate.

and Ebay is take away our money for 15 day free we are not fool please change the policy otherwise no one 'll send on your platfrom you are from us not from your policy.

if ebay you are taking our money for 15 day then you 'll have to pay interest on it that's call same policy don't make us fool by giving this type of policy
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller Stop Selling on Ebay Remittances policy

ebay policy makers want that sellers must go for court to take their money from them as RBI never favour this type of policy.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply