Refund not received

I have ordered an item in ebay on Feb 5, and it was not shipped by the seller. The refund process was initiated automatically, but was challenged by seller due to some unknown reason. I called and mailed ebay and seller many times. Ebay has a standard response saying that case is escallated and response will come in 3 days, but never received any mail or call. Seller is not responding at all. So no money and no product. I am unable to find what exactly is the buyer protection ebay is talking about. What can be done?

Paisa pay id : 44673036367

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Refund not received

Please give some more time to Ebay officials.I am sure they will help you.Kindly provide them the transaction id and they will track.They are very helpful people.You can see the FAQ's here https://passwordmania.blogspot.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Refund not received

Hello... Ameena here...I just wanted to inform you that my product refund is in the form of demand draft....Iam want the name BIBI to be written in it... Because my seller account is on hold so I can't change my registered name and address....The two products claim Id is 2738336 and 2816523

Message 3 of 3
latest reply