Refund delay

swaroop4s2
Community Member
Im totally disatisfied by the time taken by ebay to refund my money.

I initiated a refund claim on 13th November and the price of the product is Rs 28490.

its been 10 days now and i haven't got the money.

5 days back i got a mail saying refund request approved.

But till now i haven't received the money.

I fail to understand why ebay is taking so much money to return the money to their customers.

I was a regular customer in ebay and im totally dissatisfied now.

Please help me get the money asap
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Refund delay

swaroop4s2
Community Member
my paisapay id is 160670720848
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Refund delay

This is the worst service on the part of ebay.in . I too have ordered an article priced Rs. 35,616 with EMI for 12 months , seller has asked for refund. The Refund was initated on 4th August,2013. Till 13th August the amount is not reflected in my HDFC bank account statement. They say for a private bank it takes 3-4 days. But still it has passed 10days. It makes me think that  the ebay is trying to invest something out of it. I've sent mails regarding this thrice, but i got no response.  Guys help me. How to escalate this issue, so that the amount is credited at the earliest.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Refund delay

skri6178
Community Member
I ordered screen replacement for my mobile for 2500 on 20th may 17 , seller was worst not responding to any messages mails and calls , Didn't shipped the product.. Ebay auto intiated the Refund and I got a message on 25th may ur refund is approved and it's 6th June today. Already 11 days called what guys 3 days ago they said by 5Th June u will get it and now they say more 5-6 days you will get .lit .Damm its like 30 days for a refund my money that too when fault form your end ...

Extremely bad service eBay. Not gonna use it anymore
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Refund delay

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Refund delay

Wait wait and wait i got mine refund after 20 days .
YOU MAY CALL EBAY TOLL FREE NUMBER FOR INDIA and ask for your refund status
Message 6 of 6
latest reply