cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund approved since 3.9.2014 but no amount has been credited to Bank Account.

Dear Sir/Madam,

A claim was approved on dt. 03.09.2014 with a assurance to credit my account within 6-8 days. But inspite of several request over phone and email to Ebay Customer Care, nothing any progress has been noticed till date i.e. dt.28.9.2014. As per Ebay customer care  advised, I have sent my Account Statement from Dt.05.09.2014 to dt.18.9.2014 to the address- 'paisapaydocs@ebay.com' three times and got assurance that the refund amount of Rupees Seven hundred twenty only will be credited to my account within 48 hours, but very regretfully I intimate you that there is no refund amount has been credited to my account till date. So further I requested you to take needful steps for refund of the amount to my account.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Even I have resquested for a refund and is awaiting a response from the team. Ebay services suck big time. Pls keep me informed about your status of refund so that even i can assume my status accordingly.

@dasharathi13 wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

A claim was approved on dt. 03.09.2014 with a assurance to credit my account within 6-8 days. But inspite of several request over phone and email to Ebay Customer Care, nothing any progress has been noticed till date i.e. dt.28.9.2014. As per Ebay customer care  advised, I have sent my Account Statement from Dt.05.09.2014 to dt.18.9.2014 to the address- 'paisapaydocs@ebay.com' three times and got assurance that the refund amount of Rupees Seven hundred twenty only will be credited to my account within 48 hours, but very regretfully I intimate you that there is no refund amount has been credited to my account till date. So further I requested you to take needful steps for refund of the amount to my account.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Dear Mr Dasharathi,

I had ordered an Item which was not dellivered to me till date. The seller informed me that delivery is the responsibility of Ebay and they donot have control over the same.

I have already paid for the item and they informed me that refund may not be possible in the casesyou donot recieve the items.

THis amounts to cheating as you take the money in advance and donot deliver the item.

Secondly they post a shorter delivery period for the ietms but after the order is placed the delvery period mentioned is much more than assuared.

I have raised an claim a month back no refund yet . I have made several communications up to The grieveance Officer But I receieve only a system generated reply.

Even though the claim is settled I get tele enquiries about the status of the delivery of the ietm.

Ebay country head and the country managers are very irresponsible towards the customers.

My appeal to all who read this is please donot pay ebay in advance even they charge little extra pay only COD .and once paid do not expect any refund of money.

I appreciate the Amazon people as one they were unable to supply the items and refund was paid ti me immediately on raiseing the same.

Satchidanand Dabholkar- Memeber Ebay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply